Year(s) of Production: Circa 1909
Pattern Description: Vertical alternating panels of large, flower-like hobstars with a fan of leaves at the bottom and figure 8 type panels topped with a diamond shape hobstar that has some file and cane sections below.
Similar Patterns: Imperial Royalty
Shapes in Database: Bowl, Breakfast Set, Compote, Creamer, Cup, Pitcher, Punch Bowl, Punch Bowl Base, Punch Bowl Top, Punch Set, Rose Bowl, Sugar, Tumbler, Water Set
Colors in Database*: Amber, Amberina, Amethyst/Purple, Clambroth, Green, Marigold, Pastel Marigold, Powder Blue/Marigold Overlay, Red, Smoke
*Not all colors are available in every shape.
This geometric pattern consists of a large flower-like hobstar covered with a serrated arch that has 2 geometric panels on each side (sort of a figure 8 look).
Imperial reissued the pattern in a bell and toothpicks (has an Imperial mark) and a 4 3/4″ jelly compote (not marked).
- Bowl (see bowl-fashion)
- Breakfast Set (see bset-fashion)
- Compote (see compote-fashion)
- Punch Set (including Punch bowl, base, cups) (see punchset-fashion)
- Rose Bowl (see rosebowl-fashion)
- Water Set (including Pitcher and tumblers) (see waterset-fashion)
- Whimsey (see whimsey-fashion)