Adams Rib, #900, Diamond
Year(s) of Production: Circa 1916
Pattern Description: Tight vertical ribs surround the piece with two horizontal ribs at the top and bottom, , Exterior ribs extend out to a clear band on the outer edge.
Shapes in Database: Candlestick, Candy Jar, Compote, Creamer, Mug, Water Set
Colors in Database*: Celeste Blue, Ice Green, Marigold on Milk Glass
*Not all colors are available in every shape.
About Adams Rib
This pattern has a wide plain band at the top of all shapes, and a horizontal rib design with close ribs going to the base. Interior is plain. Original pattern is line #900. This is a stretch glass pattern that is collected by many carnival glass collectors.
- Breakfast Set (including Creamer,Sugar) (see bset-adamsrib)
- Bowl (see bowl-adamsrib)
- Candlestick (see candlestick-adamsrib)
- Candy Jar (see coverdcandy-adamsrib)
- Compote (see compote-adamsrib)
- Plate (see plate-adamsrib)
- Vase (see vase-adamsrib)
- Waterset (including Pitcher, handled Mugs) (see waterset-adamsrib)